General Contractor Services
Deck Repair and Installation
Building a deck can be an expensive investment on your home, but it does not always have to be. We at Mill Run Builders use our Amish roots to offer the very best price on the decks we build for our customers. When you combine great pricing and professional installation, you will have a deck to enjoy for years ahead.
A few things to consider when getting a new deck:
- How big do you want your deck to be?
- Do you want a single or multi-level deck?
- Where do you want a staircase from the deck to the lawn?
- Does the deck need to be built around any obsticals (i.e. tree/AC unit)?
- Will the deck surround an above ground pool?
- Do you need a deck around your hot tub or jacuzzi?
- Do you want your deck to wrap around you home at all?
Building a Deck - Things to Consider
You must consider the following items prior to building a deck. First, do you need to get a permit from your towship? Does your homeowner's association have specific requirements? A good idea is to call 811 and request that any underground utility lines get marked prior to a single shovel beggining to dig. When it comes to size, you want to make sure you have enough room on your new deck for whatever furniture you want your deck to encompass as well as plenty of space for you and your guest to freely walk around the deck. When it comes to lumber, make sure you get pressure treated lumber to withstand the elements and make sure your deck lasts!
Areas we service
Below is a list of areas/cities that we commonly service. We also service a variety of locations in the tri-state area including Pennsylvania (PA), Delaware (DE), & New Jersey (NJ).